01 - Checkout as usualSelect the items you want and pay with hoolah instead of PayPal. No procesing fees, no credit checks or waiting time
02 - Enter your detailsShare more about yourself and add your debit or credit card details for payment
03 - Auto instalmentsYou no longer need to worry about late repayment. Instalments will be charged automatically on due date.
04 - Instalment updatesReceive updates for every instalment payment. Keep track of how much you have paid and what’s left.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is hoolah?hoolah is a financial technology (Fintech) company that is based in Singapore. It allows retailers to offer their customers to buy now and pay later – 4 instalments over 2 months with 0% interest.
There are no strings attached.
2. Who can use hoolah?Currently, hoolah is available to all residents of Singapore aged 18 years old and above. Here are the items which you are required to provide:
- A Singapore NRIC or FIN number
- A mobile phone number issued with a Singapore prefix (+65)
- A valid email address
- Credit card / Debit card issued by a financial institution
3. What does hoolah cost?hoolah is a free payment service offered by your retailer. If you are a consumer purchasing with hoolah, you’ll not be charged anything. You only pay what you see.
For each purchase (Order), you will be required to make four instalments. If you fail to make an instalment repayment on the due date, we may impose a Late Payment penalty.